The newest generation of conveyor systems
Streamline is the KNAPP group’s container and carton conveyor system. Serving as the main artery of the warehouse, it handles important tasks in an intralogistics system and supplies the right goods to wherever they are needed. Streamline is an all-in-one conveyor system containing both mechatronic components and control elements and comes in roller conveyor and belt conveyor designs. It is not only characterized by a high level of performance but also stands out in terms of variability, profitability, reliability, ease of maintenance and efficiency. In addition to that, it can be used in a very versatile way throughout the picking and distribution centers.
Load carriers Containers, trays, cartons soft packaging
Weight of transport up to 50 kg
Load carrier outer dimensions 180 x 180 mm to 850 x 850 mm
Performance up to 3,500 load carriers per hour
Structure and function
Streamline is modular in design, using component building blocks that share common parts. There is at least one component available for each logistical function. The modular system delivers maximum scalability, therefore, the conveyor system can be precisely adapted to size and investment. Moreover, this reduces the realization time and ensures an easy expansion in the future. The end-to-end parts commonality of the system enables simplified spare parts management and maintenance.
While developing Streamline conveyors a special focus was put on energy efficiency. All individual components of Streamline are able to optimize energy consumption and can be configured to specific performance requirements. Every part of the system is equipped with a hybrid drive technology which combines a three-phase motor drive and motorized roller drive to optimize energy consumption. In addition to that, a start-to-demand technology, meaning conveyors are just started in case of a transport order, enables the system to save energy while providing maximum reliability.
With the help of KiSoft SCADA, the use and handling of the system can be simplified. This modern technology is able to completely visualize the entire system with the help of sensors and actuators. Furthermore, transparency down to the individual input and output elements allows preventive maintenance to avoid errors and fast troubleshooting. Additionally, the implemented easyUse concept is used to decrease training time and error rate.
Advantages of Streamline at a glance
- Maximum performance: throughput of up to 3,500 containers, trays or cartons per hour
- Hybrid drive unit: maximum performance with minimum noise using the three-phase asynchronous motor drive unit and motorized roller drive unit
- Smart control system: tried and tested AS-i bus system connects components simply and economically; intuitive full visualization of everything up to the individual sensors and actuators with KiSoft SCADA
- Process innovation: fast installation and start up thanks to a modular system and a high degree of pre-assembly
- Energy efficient: maximum availability and performance with minimum energy consumption thanks to the revolutionary accumulation stop concept
- Easy maintenance: rollers with clasps; replacement of entire modules and assemblies; stream-lined spare parts management thanks to parts commonality