ACCOUNT MANAGER DK
Account Manager for KNAPP AB in Denmark
Do you want to work with sales and at the same time be a part of a successful and market leading system provider in the sector of warehouse logistics and automatization? Then this is the opportunity for you! For KNAPP AB we are searching for an Account Manager to their office in Denmark.
KNAPP AB develops, produces, delivers and maintains products and systems for intelligent logistics solutions, warehousing, transportation and efficient picking systems.
Key Areas of Responsibility
As an Account Manager you will work with long sales processes and the role is divided into two parts.
50% consists of visiting and attending to existing customers to increase sale and ensure implementation. The other 50% comprises processing new customers to develop your customer base. Observing and analyzing the market is also included to identify profitable customers. Both parts include creating offers, negotiating contracts and ensuring profitability. The position is based in the office of KNAPP in Naestved, Denmark, and your role consists of business travels and approximately 30-40 overnight stays every year in Denmark.
As an Account Manager you mainly cooperate with a Sale Support in Denmark and other colleagues within sales in Sweden and you report directly to Head of Costumer Service in Sweden.
KNAPP AB offers a position that is featured by responsibility in a flat hierarchy with fast decision paths. The role offers independent work and good development opportunities.
- Patient and persistent
- Results driven and problem-solving skills
- Flexible, able to adapt to changes and multitasking-skills
- Service minded, costumer focus and communicative
- Logical and analytical approach
- A team player who thrives to work independently
- At least 5 years’ experience of long sales processes in technical environments
- Good technical and economic understanding
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Skilled with Microsoft Office and CRM-systems, preferably SAP
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Drivers license
- Background within logistics and warehousing
- BA or MA’s degree in business, sales, economics or equivalent studies
- Good understanding in Swedish
We would like to receive your resume and cover letter in English. As we have a continuous selection of the position it is important that you send your application as soon as possible to increase your chances of being a part of the selection process. If you have questions about the role you are welcome to contact the recruiters Cindy Hultman or Sara Bergh +46 40-611 07 70 at TEMP-TEAM Sweden. Welcome with your application!